1. Student Focus: Meeting communal and student needs by creating an instructive environment and culture so students can attain a variety of goals.
2. Brilliance: Maintain a high standard of integrity and performance leading to the achievement of academic and professional goals.
3. Collaboration: Seeking input from all sectors of the college and the community.
4. Diversity: Nurturing a learning community in which the values, goals, and learning styles of all students are recognized and supported.
6. Integrity: Behaving morally in all exchanges at all levels.
7. Technological Advancement: Keeping pace with global technology trends and enhancing traditional instruction with technology to prepare students for success in the work place.
RAY College is a safe, friendly, accessible environment where all students and community members may optimize their academic, career, and cultural development.
As RAY College endures to progress as a dynamic center for life-long wisdom, we will:
Deliver programs / courses to improve basic skills, reading, communication, consciences;
Grant occasions for students to develop a global outlook through a curriculum with international and multicultural applications;
Foster a wide-ranging and inspiring program of extracurricular activities;
Award occupational certificates and degrees for career planning and progression;
Increase career development support for students, faculty, and staff through career exploration,
Advance cultural and personal enrichment programs for the college and community members, and promote inter-collegiate opposition opportunities for students.
RAY College determination to deliver excellent educational opportunities that are responsive to the needs of the community and help students meet economic, social, and environmental challenges to become active participants in shaping the world of the future.